Bobby Owsinski Releases Social Media Promotion Book for Musicians
Social media has played a major role in the careers of countless musicians and has helped to give a larger voice to independent artists. Music industry veteran Bobby Owsinski has compiled his social media strategies in a new book, Social Media Promotion for Musicians: The Manual for Marketing Yourself, Your Band and Your Music Online.
Available in paperback and Kindle versions, the 318-page book offers techniques for increasing your online following, developing your brand, and creating successful posts. It covers the platforms Facebook, Google+, YouTube, Twitter, and Pinterest as well as email list strategy.
For excerpts of the book, check out Owsinski’s website.
Social Media Promotion for Musicians Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: It’s Called Promotion
- Chapter 2: Your Social Media Strategy
- Chapter 3: Developing Your Brand
- Chapter 4: Your Website
- Chapter 5: Your Mailing List
- Chapter 6: Using Facebook For Promotion
- Chapter 7: Using Twitter For Promotion
- Chapter 8: Setting Up A Blog
- Chapter 9: Marketing With YouTube
- Chapter 10: Using Google+ For Promotion
- Chapter 11: Using Pinterest For Promotion
- Chapter 12: Bookmarking Sites
- Chapter 13: General Posting Frequency Strategy