Genz Benz has expanded their Shuttle Max series of bass amps with the Shuttle Max 12.2 bass. The new amp features the company’s proprietary “3 Dimensional Power Management” circuitry (3DPM), which adds heft and girth to each note while increasing responsiveness and headroom.
Weighing in at 6.75 pounds, the Shuttle Max 12.2 pumps out up to 1200 watts with a dual power amp design. It also features dual preamps – one FET and one tube. The preamps are switchable or blendable for tonal variety, and both have their own effects loop in addition to the master effects loop.
Other features include a 4-band EQ with parametric mids, three Global Signal Shape controls, and an XLR Direct Output.
The Genz Benz Shuttle Max 12.2 is available now with a street price of around $1,049. For more, check out the Genz Benz website.
Genz Benz Shuttle Max 12.2 Bass Amp Specs:
- Dual Channels—FET and 12AX7 Tube Preamps
- Switchable or Blendable Preamps
- 3DPM Power Management Circuitry
- Speakon Speaker Outputs
- Internal Fan Cooling
- Full XLR Direct Output Interface
- High and Low Gain Switch per Channel
- Active 4 Band EQ with Dual Parametric Mids
- Three Effects Loops (FET Ch; Tube Ch; Master)
- High Current Class D Amplifier Design
- Adjustable 3 Band Signal Shape Circuits
- 5 Position Footswitch Included