Gear Watch: Enigma Q-Balls
Electro-Harmonix has announced the release of their first analog filter designed specifically for bass: the Enigma Q-balls.
The Enigma has a frequency range of 40 Hz to 3 kHz able to define tight sweeps through the entire harmonic range. The Engima includes analog distrotion with controls to give let you shape the growl any way you want. The feature list includes:
- 40Hz to 3kHz frequency response tailored for guitar
- Expression pedal control
- Switch-selectable analog distortion designed for bass
- Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass filter select
- Dry and effect outputs
- Start and Stop for filter sweep and Q control
- Dry output and separate effect output
Check out additional product details and product videos at Electro-Harmonix’s web site.