The Keymaster is designed to route any sound source, including XLR mic, line level or instruments into effects via two bypass loops. The device optimizes the mixed effects signal of the amplifier, mixing console or DAW.
The loops can be switched between series and parallel, with a crossfade function for onboard or expression pedal control to blend different effects. Input and output boost controls add up to 10db of gain both before and after the loops.
The Keymaster’s list price is $299. Street price is around $249.
Pigtronix Keymaster Specs:
- XLR and 1/4″ (bal / un-bal) inputs & outputs
- Dual True Bypass instrument (pedal) level FX Loops
- Impedance Matching, all Analog Audio Path
- Series / Parallel operation
- Crossfade function in Parallel mode with Expression Pedal
- 10db input gain boost / 10db output gain boost
- Pigtronix 18VDC adapter included
- Chassis Size = 5.7″ x 4.7″ x 1.5″
Pigtronix Keymaster Demo:
For more, visit Pigtronix’s website.