Ibanez Announces TS9B Bass Tube Screamer Pedal
Ibanez expanded their 9 Series effects pedals this year with the introduction of the TS9B Bass Tube Screamer. Based on Ibanez’s already popular guitar version, the company says the Bass Tube Screamer retains the former’s mid-range character while keeping the low-end intact.
The pedal is also built for simplicity, with controls including Level, Drive, Bass, Treble, and Mix. The mix is designed to always include at least some dry signal to help with the bottom.
The Ibanez TS9B Bass Tube Screamer will be available at the end of this month and will have a street price of $120. For more info, visit Ibanez’s website.
Ibanez TS9B Bass Tube Screamer Pedal Demo:
Ibanez TS9B Bass Tube Screamer Pedal Specs:
- Level, Gain, Treble, Bass, Mix Controls
- Input impedance: 500K ohms
- Output impedance: 10K ohms
- Maximum Output: Level 0 dBm
- Maximum Gain: + 30 dB
- Equivaient Input Noise: -100 dBm (IHF-A)
- Power Supply: One 9 Volt Battery or external AC adaptor (9V)
- Size 4.9(D) x 3(W) x 2(H)inch
- Weight: 1.3 lbs