PocketLabworks Releases PocketGK Bass Guitar Amp iOS App
PocketLabworks has teamed up with the amp builders at Gallien-Krueger to make the world’s first iOS amp simulator designed specifically for bass.
The app requires an instrument adapter, which is sold separately. The adapter connects your bass to your device, and the app allows you to select your amp combinations and settings, including different cab configurations, EQ, Dynamics, and presets. The app also integrates your iTunes to import music, lyrics, and time scrub control for practicing and play-along.
The PocketGK iOS app is available now from the App Store for $4.99. For more info, visit the PocketLabworks website. The app works on the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, is available from Apple’s App Store.
PocketGK Bass Guitar Amp iOS App Features:
- Amps: Normal and Boost G.I.V.E. with Bi-Amp Horn Control
- Cabs: NE0 4×10 and 1×15
- Dynamics: Boost, Master, and Noise Gate
- EQ: Contour, Treble, Hi-Mid, Lo-Mid, Bass
- Presets: Unlimited named presets
- Music: Instant iTunes access, lyrics, and time scrub control
PocketGK Bass Guitar Amp iOS App Requirements:
- iPhoneOS 3.2 or later
- iPhone 3G/3GS/4, iPod touch (2nd gen or later), or iPad
- Guitar instrument interface adaptor