Pigtronix has introduced their latest analog effects pedal: the EP2 Envelope Phaser. The EP2 is a redesign of the company’s original Envelope Phaser, but still features the option of both envelope and LFO modulation.
Among the new features is a “Staccato” function which accommodates tight funk bass by “listening” to your playing and discharging the envelope between your notes. This allows for a responsive envelope performance during fast runs. The EP2 also incorporates new control options such as the ability to use expression pedals for both SWEEP and SPEED as well as a blend between the envelope and LFO modulation sources.
The Pigtronix EP2 Envelope Phaser is available now for $249 from the Pigtronix website.
Pigtronix EP2 Envelope Phaser Details:
- LFO Modulation with Speed, Depth and Center
- Blend combines LFO and Envelope signals
- Envelope travels Up or Down
- Side-chain Trigger for Beat Sync
- Intelligent Envelope Response
- Invert switch for + or – Phase
- Compact Aluminum Chassis
- True Bypass switching
- Assignable Resonance Kill Switch
- Pigtronix 18VDC power supply included
- Expression Pedal inputs for Sweep and Speed
- Circuit Design by Howard Davis