Warwick has unveiled the Corvette $$ NT Special Edition 68, a custom shop bass inspired by the General Motors 1968 Model Corvette Stingray. The hot-rodded bass shares the car’s style with a Candy Apple red finish and an airbrushed aluminum center section while the Corvette name is inlaid into the tigerstripe ebony fingerboard.
Available in 4-, 5-, and 6-string versions, the bass features neck through construction with a swamp ash body and maple neck. Electronics include a pair of MEC passive MM style humbuckers matched with an active MEC 2-band EQ.
The Warwick Corvette $$ NT Special Edition 68 is available now. For pricing and more info, visit the Warwick website.
Sorry, the video is not currently available. Try checking Youtube.
Warwick Corvette $$ NT Special Edition 68 Specs:
- Construction: Neck Through
- Machineheads: Warwick
- Nuts: Just-A-Nut III Brass
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard Wood: Tigerstripe ebony
- Fingerboard Inlays: Corvette custom inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 20˝
- Scale Length: 34˝
- Frets: 24
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Pickups: MEC passive MM style H/H
- Electronics: Active MEC 2 band
- Bridge System: Warwick standard 2 pcs
- Strap Locks: Warwick security Lock
- Hardware colour: Chrome
- Finish: Candy Apple Red with Elaborate Airbrush Design