Warwick has entered the lightweight amp market with the new LWA 1000, a six pound bass amp rated at 1,000 watts at 4 ohms. Featuring a Class A preamp and Class D power amp section, the LWA 1000 has two identical channels with individual mutes, 4-band EQs, built-in compressors, and gain controls.
Connectivity on the amp includes an auxiliary input, an XLR DI out, a 1/4-inch line out, an effects loop, and a headphone output.
The Warwick LWA 1000 will be available with a street price of around $750. For more info, check out the Warwick website.
Warwick LWA 1000 Specs:
- Lightweight Bass Amplifier Head
- 1000 Watt @ 4 ohms, 500 Watt @ 8 ohms
- Class A Low Noise Preamp
- Class D Power Amplifier
- 2 Channels with individual Mute switch, individual 4-band EQ with +/- 12dB over each band, individual adjustable compressor with bypass function, independent Gain control with a separate Master Volume
- FX Loop
- Tuner Output
- Line level Output
- DI Out (balanced, XLR) with Ground Lift switch
- Selectable Pre/Post EQ COMP + FX Loop functionality on DI out
- Dedicated Speaker Output, high quality Neutrik speakON connector
- Aux In (Stereo) for connecting MP3 player, CD player etc.
- Headphone Out (Stereo) with integrated headphone amplifier
- Temperature-dependent fan
- Dimensions: 270mm(W) x 98mm(H) x 146mm(D)
- Weight: 2.75 kg