Fender has released the T-Bucket Bass, the first four-stringer in their Hot Rod Design series. The acoustic bass guitar includes a Fishman Isys III pickup system for amplification, complete with a three-band EQ, onboard preamp and tuner.
Finished in a classic three-color sunburst, the T-Bucket features a flame maple top with scalloped X bracing and mahogany back, sides and neck.
The neck is reinforced with a dual-action truss rod and has Ivory binding to match the body’s binding. The bass is decorated with pinstriping inlays by artist Vince Ray in the headstock and at the 12th fret.
The Fender T-Bucket Bass is available now with a street price of $399. For more info, visit Fender’s website.
Fender T-Bucket Bass Guitar Specs:
- Body Material: Laminated mahogany back and sides, laminated flame maple top
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Scale Length: 32”
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White dots
- Neck Material: Mahogany, set
- Nut Width: 1.650”
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Rosewood
- Tuners: Die-cast tuners
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Isys III system
- Controls: Volume, 3-band EQ