Warwick Adds Triumph Lite to RockBass Series
Warwick has added to their RockBass series of instruments with the RockBass Triumph Lite. The electric upright follows in step with its German counterpart and is based on the original Framus designs from the 1950s.
The Triumph Lite is built with a maple body, maple neck, and rosewood fingerboard. It’s scale is similar to that of a 3/4 size bass with an Eb neck. The bass is fitted with piezo pickups and passive electronics.
Other features on the Triumph Lite include a wooden bridge, vintage style tuners, a graphite nut and chrome hardware. It’s available in Solid Black, Cream White, and Metallic Red high polish finishes.
The Warwick RockBass Triumph Lite will be available with an MSRP of $1,499. For more info, visit Warwick’s website.
Warwick RockBass Triumph Lite Specs:
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Flat Bodyshape
- Tuners: Vintage style Machine Heads
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 1040 mm / 3/4 Eb
- Body: Maple
- Pickups: RockBass Piezo pickups
- Electronics: Passive RockBass
- Controls: Volume / tone
- Bridge: Maple
- Hardware: Chrome
- Finishes: Black High Polish, Cream White High Polish and Red Metallic Finish
- Triumph Flatwound strings
- Triumph Lite DeLuxe Bag Included
- Weight: 5.5 kg