Eastwood has introduced a run of limited edition instruments, including a version of their Classic 4 bass. The retrofied, 30.5? scale 4-stringer is limited to 24 instruments and is finished in a striking Greenburst.
The Eastwood Classic 4 features a semi-hollow body with bound laminate maple sides and a flamed maple top as well as a bound maple neck. Its rosewood fingerboard is marked with mother of pearl “sharks teeth” inlays. For electronics, the bass is fitted with a pair of EW-Retro humbuckers with a 3-way pickup selector and a volume/volume/tone control configuration.
The Limited Edition Eastwood Classic 4 Greenburst Bass is available now for $549 with options to buy a matching gig bag or hardshell case. For more info, check out the Eastwood website.
Eastwood Limited Classic 4 Greenburst Bass Bass Photos:
Eastwood Limited Classic 4 Greenburst Bass Specs:
- Colors: Limited Edition Greenburst
- Body: Bound Laminated Maple, Flamed Maple Top, Bound F-Holes
- Neck: Bound Maple, SET neck
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, MOP Sharks Teeth
- Scale Length: 30 1/2?
- Width at Nut: 1 1/2?
- Pickups: Two EW-Retro Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 2 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Floating Wooden Bridge
- Hardware: Gotoh style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: #50-#105
- Case: $39 gigbag, $99 hardshell case
- Unique Features: Limited Edition of only 24