Mooer Audio Introduces Micro DI Pedal
Mooer Audio has added to their line of compact pedals with the Micro DI, a direct box that measures roughly 1.5 x 3.5 inches.
The pedal offers a 1/4-inch instrument input with a balanced XLR output as well as an unbalanced 1/4-inch output and has ground lift switch.
Input signal can be adjusted via the gain switch with -20dB, 0dB, +20dB settings, while a virtual cabinet emulator simulates the sound of a 4×12? cab. Other features include True Bypass Switching and an all metal housing.
The Mooer Micro DI runs on a 9V power supply. It’s available now with a MSRP of $99 and a street price of $88. For more info, check out the Osiamo website.
Mooer Audio Micro DI Specs:
- Status LED: Green : normal function, Red : cab simulator
- Input Jack: 1/4? mono audio jack
- Balanced Output: XLR Balanced
- Unbalanced Output: 1/4? mono audio jack
- Gain Switch: -20dB, 0dB and +20dB
- Cabinet Simulator Switch: virtual 4×12? cabinet simulation
- Ground Lift Switch
- External Power Supply 9V (center minus plug)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 38 x 49.5mm
- Weight: 160g
- Switching: True Bypass