Fender has introduced the Bronco 40, a bass amplifier with built-in effects and amp modeling. The 1×10 combo also includes Fender’s FUSE software and USB connectivity, allowing it to function as an audio interface with DAWs as well as tweak and swap presets online.
Rated at 40 watts, the amp has 24 on-board presets using 8 amp models including the Rumble, ‘59 Bassman, SWR Redhead and more.
12 built-in effects ranging from chorus to an envelope filter give you tons of options, all of which can be customized and saved via FUSE. The compressor is designed for ease of use as a single rotary knob with labels going from “Low” to “Ultra.”
Other features include a tuner, footswitch, aux in, headphones output and an XLR output. The Fender Bronco 40 is available now with a street price of $249.99.
Fender Bronco 40 Bass Amp Specs:
- 40 Watts
- 30 pounds
- 10 inch Fender Special Design Speaker
- 24 onboard stored presets
- Effects: Modern Bass Overdrive, Overdrive, Fuzz, Greenbox, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Vibratone, Envelope Control Filter, Octave, Step Filter, Delay and Reverb
- 8 Amp Models: Rumble, ’59 Bassman, Bassman TV, Bassman 300, Redhead, Rockin’ Peg, KGB800, Monster
- USB connectivity for connecting to Fender FUSE and digital recording
- Aux in
- XLR Output
- Headphone Output