BandStorage.com has unveiled the Band Room Double-Bass Rack, built to hold up to three 3/4 sized double basses and three bows. The rack is constructed of hardwood rails with brushed aluminum melamine sides that are shaped like a bass’s body. All contact points are covered in felt to prevent scratching and scuffing.
The rack measures 66.5”x53”x27” and has lockable casters for easy movement and getting it locked into place. The Band Room Double Bass Rack is handcrafted in the U.S. and has a street price of $549. For more, check out Bandstorage.com’s site.
Band Room Double Bass Rack Specs:
- Holds up to three double basses (of up to ¾ size) and bows.
- Felt lining on all contact points
- Includes wheeled transport platforms
- Fits through 33” doorways
- Easily assembled with a single hex wrench (included)
- Dimensions:66.5”w 27”d 53”h