New for 2012 is the Traveler Ultra-Light Bass, an extremely lightweight and compact bass guitar. The whole instrument measures 33 3/4˝ in length and weighs in at a mere three pounds and 6.5 ounces.
Built from a solid piece of Eastern American Hard Maple, the Ultra-Light Bass features a removable metal lap-rest and a built in thumb rest for comfort. It also has a custom piezo pickup for plugging in.
The Traveler Ultra-Light Bass will be available in late Spring with an estimated price of $399. For more info, check out the Traveler Guitars website.
Traveler Ultra-Light Bass Photos:
Traveler Ultra-Light Bass Specs:
- Neck-thru Body: Eastern American Hard Maple
- Fingerboard: Ebonized Rosewood
- Frets: 22-medium
- Scale Length: 30 in.
- Fingerboard Inlays: Vintage Clay Dot
- Neck Width at Nut: 1 3/4 in.
- Body Thickness- 3/4”
- Overall Depth: 2 in.
- Length: 33 3/4 in.
- Weight: 3 lbs. 6.5 oz
- Pick-up: Shadow Under Saddle Piezo
- Hardware: Chrome 14:1 Gear Ratio (closed gear)
- Strings: D’Addario EXL-166
- Finish: Natural Satin finish