MXR Bass Chorus Deluxe — DIVE IN. Analog bucket-brigade technology, Bass & Treble controls, Flanger & X-Over, true bypass. Check it out
Ampeg Introduces Limited Edition Heritage B-15N Bass Amp
This year the company has introduced the Heritage B-15N, a new model that delivers the sound of the B-15 in a new black finish.
The new amp, which is designed and assembled in the United States, features an all-tube design with PCB architecture. As with its predecessors, the B-15N has distinct 1964 and 1966 channels as well as Ampeg’s Baxandall EQ and selectable bias modes. The head has a flat black finish and is adorned with a clear Ampeg name plate with an LED that lights it up. The flip-top, double baffle cabinet matches the black theme and is covered with black diamond Tolex.
The Ampeg Heritage B-15N will be limited to 250 units and will carry a street price of around $2,999. It’s currently set to ship to the U.S. in May and worldwide in June. For more, check out the Ampeg website.
Ampeg Herigate B-15N Bass Amp Specs:
- RMS Power Output: 30W RMS (1966 bias) / 25W RMS (1964 bias)
- LF Driver: 1 x 15˝ custom Eminence®
- Preamp: Tube (3 x 12AX7)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Power Amp: Tube (2 x 6L6GC)
- Channel 1: 1964 (B-15NC)
- Channel 2: 1966 (B-15NF)s
- Tone Controls: Baxandall Bass and Treble (per channel)
- Power Tube Bias: Selectable (1964/cathode, 1966/fixed)
- Speaker Outputs: 1 x 8 ohm, 2 x 4 ohm
- Line Out: Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D inches): 33 x 21 x 14
- Handling Weight: 82.5 lbs / 37.4 kg