Gear Watch: Warwick Corvette NT Limited Edition 2010 Bass
Warwick has unveiled the Corvette NT “Neck-Through” Limited edition 2010 bass, which was designed to combine a modern ergonomic design and the tone of a vintage J-bass. The production of the bass is limited to 300 units.
This Corvette’s body is made of light swamp ash with a dark ziricote top accompanied by a matching headstock. The back of the headstock is personally signed by Warwick founder/president Hans-Peter Wilfer. The Corvette LTD 2010 also features two active Twin Jazz pickups and active 3-band MEC electronics. The four single coil pickups can each be independently select for a wide range of tones.
The Warwick Corvette NT Limited Edition 2010 bass will be available in left handed and fretless versions for no extra cost.
Warwick Corvette NT Limited Edition
- Neck-through design
- Available as 4or 5-string models
- Available as right and left handed versions as well as fretted or fretless (fretless only right handed) at no additional cost
- Ziricote matched headstock
- Maple neck with ekanga stripes (4-string: 3-stripe neck, 5-string: 4-stripe neck)
- Maple fingerboard (fretless: tiger stripe ebony)
- Black block inlays (fretted version only)
- 24 frets
- 34” long scale
- Two-piece swamp ash body with two-piece ziricote top
- Natural oil finish
- 2 active MEC Twin Jazz pickups
- 3-way active MEC electronics
- Controls: volume (push/pull electronic bypass), balance, mid, treble/bass (stacked)
- Two 3-way switches for coil selection (single coil or both coils)
- Black hardware
- Just-A-Nut III
- Warwick 2-piece bridge
- Warwick tuners
- Warwick Security Locks
- Limited worldwide 300 unit production (includes all versions)
- “Limited Edition” laser logo on headstock’s back
- Signed by Warwick founder Hans-Peter Wilfer on headstock’s back
- Includes “User Kit”
- Includes RockCase Flight Case (exclusively for Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, UK, Austria and Switzerland), or “Premium Line Plus” RockBag for electric bass
For more info, visit Warwick’s web site.