Hartke Announces Kilo Bass Amplifier
Hartke has released the Kilo Bass Amplifier, a new head unit that delivers 1,000 watts via bridged mono or 500 watts per side in stereo or dual mono. Housed in a 3U rackspace chassis, the amp features a tube preamp and variable Hartke Bass Attack Overdrive and Shape Control in addition to an onboard compressor. It also has a slew of EQing options, including a 10-band graphic EQ, Bass and Treble shelving, mid-peak EQ controls, and Deep and Brite switches.
The Kilo has an XLR balanced direct output with level control and routing options on the front of the amp, while a ground lift for the DI is on the back. The select button allows you to send direct from input, compressor, EQ, or effects. Two footswitch jacks are included: one for the mute and the other to control the Shape and Overdrive.
The new Hartke Kilo will be available soon, for around $1,000.
Hartke Kilo Bass Amplifier Specs:
- True 2 x 500 watts of power, 1,000 watts bridged mono
- 10-band graphic EQ
- Bass and Treble shelving, plus mid-peak EQ controls
- Hartke Shape Control
- Hartke Bass Attack Overdrive
- Variable compressor
- Limiter switch
- Deep and brite switches
- XLR balanced direct output with ground lift switch
- Direct output with level control and select switch to choose input, compressor, EQ or effects
- Front panel tuner output jack
- Footswitch jack for optimal dual footswitch to control Shape and Overdrive
- Footswitch jack for mute
- Three rackspace chassis with milled aluminum faceplate and oversize handles
For more info, visit Hartke’s website.