Line 6 Releases Mobile POD Software and Mobile In Hardware for iOS Devices
Line 6 has expanded their line of amp modeling devices to include a new iOS adaptor and corresponding software.
Mobile In is a digital input adaptor allowing bassists and guitarists to plug their instruments into their iPhone or iPad. Adding the company’s new Mobile POD software to the mix transforms the pair into a multi-effects device offering tweakable tones effects and amp modeling features.
Mobile In includes a built-in tuner and allows you to play along with music in your iTunes library.
The Mobile In street price is around $76, and the Mobile POD app is available as a free download from the App Store.
For more details, visit Line 6’s website.
Mobile In Adaptor Specs:
- 1/8-inch guitar input (110 dB dynamic range)
- 1/8-inch stereo line input (98 dB dynamic range)
- Up to 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio support
- Connects to the 30-pin digital connector in compatible Apple devices
- Compatible with Apple iPhone 4, iPad 2 and iPad
- No batteries required – powered by the Apple device
- Includes high-quality 6-foot guitar cable with 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch ends
- Constructed of black heavy-duty polycarbonate
Mobile POD App Specs:
- 64 fully adjustable models based on celebrated vintage and modern gear (32 guitar amplifiers, 16 stompbox and rack effects, and 16 guitar cabinets)
- Includes over 10,000 presets on your Apple device (included in the free app)
- Save your own presets
- Built-in tuner
- Jam along with your iTunes library
- Free on the App Store (Mobile In required for full functionality)