Following last year’s successful tour, Victor Wooten and drummer JD Blair are bringing back “2 Minds: 1 Groove” this fall. The 11-date outing, which runs from October 7th through the 18th, features the duo laying down nasty grooves like only they can.
Last time, Wooten and Blair took the south by storm. This year’s tour will focus on the East Coast, with a little Midwest thrown in for good measure.
The virtuosic bassist and drummer have had a long history of playing together, as Blair joined Wooten once he started his solo work. Be sure to check in to Vic’s site, as clinics are to be announced in many cities during the tour.
2 Minds: 1 Groove Tour Dates:
- 10/7 – Bluebird Nightclub – Bloomington, IN
- 10/8 – Tangiers Art Center – Akron, OH
- 10/9 – Elgin Community Center – Elgin, IL
- 10/11 – World Café Live – Philadelphia, PA
- 10/12 – Ram’s Head – Annapolis, MD
- 10/13 – Birchmere Music Hall – Alexandria, MD
- 10/14 – Shea Center for Performing Arts – Wayne, NJ
- 10/15 – Paramount Center – Rutland, VT
- 10/16 – The Egg – Albany, NY
- 10/17-18 – Jefferson Center – Shaftman Performance Hall – Roanoke, VA