Seether bassist Dale Stewart’s Signature Avenger Bass was released by Schecter this year at NAMM. Sporting a black finish, the bass features a contoured mahogany body, 3-piece maple neck, a rosewood fingerboard, and a reverse headstock. The bass has creme binding on the neck and headstock while the fingerboard is adorned with tribal bug inlays and a dragon inlay at the 12th fret.
Also finished in black, the bass’s hardware includes Grover mini-tuners and a Hipshot bridge. The pickups are a pair of EMG-35hz’s matched with an active EMG 2-band EQ.
The Schecter Dale Stewart Avenger Bass will be available soon with a list price of $1,199. For more info, visit the Schecter Guitars website.
Schecter Dale Stewart Avenger Signature Bass Specs:
- Construction: Set Neck w/ Ultra Access
- Available Bodies: Mahogany
- Neck: 3-pc Maple
- Finger Board: Rosewood
- Frets: 24X Jumbo
- Inlay: Tribal Bug with Dragon at 12th fret
- Bindings: Creme (neck & headstock)
- Tuners: Grover Bass
- Pickups: EMG-35hz
- Electronics: Master Vol/Master Blend/EMG Active 2-band EQ
- Available Bridges: Hipshot
- Scale: 34”
- Hardware: Black
- Available Colors: Black