Gear Watch: Pro Tone Pedals Blasko Bass Overdrive Pedal
Pro Tone Pedals has teamed up with metal bassist Blasko to produce the Blasko Bass Overdrive Pedal. The pedal is designed to be tonally versatile, which is “something Blasko needs as he rips through rock anthems as well as ballads onstage with Ozzy Osbourne.”
The Blasko pedal, which is hand made in the USA, has a Baxandall EQ, and features four adjustable knobs: Volume, Treble, Bass, and Gain. The more you push the Treble and Bass, the more of a mid-range scoop you get to add grit to your signal.
The box also features true bypass, and runs on a 9 volt battery or Boss style adapter, ranging from 9 to 18 volts. Higher voltage will give you increased clarity and output as well as an edgier tone.
The Blasko Bass Overdrive pedal will be shipping June 15 at a list price of $249.99.
- Gain, Treble, Bass, and Volume controls
- Operates on a standard 9 volt battery or (negative tip) BOSS style adapter
- True Hardwire Bypass for noise free operation
- Stomp switch built to withstand years of hard stomping shows
- Durable aluminum housing
- Neutrik Jacks
- Proudly built by hand in Crossroads, Texas