Carvin Introduces MB210 Combo Bass Amp
Carvin has added a 210 model to their micro bass combo amp series. The MB210 carries an internal head unit, a pair of 10” speakers, and a neodymium titanium tweeter, all while weighing a mere 36 pounds.
Alone, the MB210 delivers 200W at 8 ohms, but can push up to 250W at 4 ohms with the addition of an 8 ohm extension speaker. Features on the combo are in line with the rest of the series and include a compressor, Contour and Drive controls, a tweeter switch, a mute switch, and a tuner/headphones jack. For EQing, the combo offers bass and treble knobs with a pair of parametric mid controls. The MB210 also has a direct out that has a separate level control in addition to a ground switch and a post/pre option.
Interestingly enough, the combo has optional vinyl choices, including Python Snakeskin, Vintage Tweed, Hot White Bronco, Country Western, and more. Carvin says custom coverings require an extra 3-10 business days to be built.
The Carvin MB210 is shipping now, with a price tag of $399. For more info, visit the Carvin website.
Carvin MB210 Combo Bass Amp Photos:
Carvin MB210 Combo Bass Amp Specs:
- Power: 200W @ 8 ohms, 250W @ 4 ohms (w/ 8 ohm extension speaker)
- Dual 10” woofers total impedance 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 65 – 20Khz
- Convenient top-mounted panel
- Neodymium titanium tweeter
- Ported cabinet design
- Outputs: Direct XLR out, phones/tuner, 1/4” external speaker
- Controls: Drive, Contour, Bass, Treble, Master Volume
- Separate DI level
- Built-in compressor
- Dual parametric EQ
- Covered in black vinyl
- Dimensions: 12.75” wide X 11.5” deep X 24.5” high
- Weight: 36.4lbs
- Made in San Diego, California