Traynor Introduces DynaBlock Series at NAMM
Traynor introduced their DynaBlock series of bass amplifiers at NAMM this year. Central to the line is the DNB 400 head, which is then implemented into 1×12, 1×15, and 2×10 combos. Rated at 400 watts, the head has active and passive instrument inputs to accommodate all basses.
Tone controls on the amp include a 4-band EQ and a Low Frequency Expander that helps to tune bottom end response. The DynaBlock 400 also has an XLR DI output, a front-mounted tuner output, and a 1/4” headphone output.
Though all the details on the combos are still being worked out, Traynor says the construction will be solid plywood with all metal grills. They will also have tweeters with rear-mounted defeat switches.
The Traynor DNB 400 amp will list for $799, while pricing on the combos is not yet final. For more info, visit the Traynor website.
Traynor DynaBlock Series Specs:
- 400 Watts
- 4-band EQ w/ Low Frequency Expander
- Active and Passive Instrument Level Inputs
- Front Mounted ¼-inch Tuner Output
- XLR Balanced D.I Output Switchable Pre / Post
- Dual Color Active/ Standby Jewel Light
- ¼-inch Headphone Output (rear)
- All Metal Chassis
- Rear Mounted Tweeter Defeat Switch (Combos)
- Solid Plywood Cabinet Construction (Combos)
- All Metal Grille to Protect Speaker Components (Combos)