Pigtronix Infinity Looper Pedal Now Shipping
Pigtronix’s first foray into the looping world has happened with the release of the Infinity Looper pedal. The Infinity allows for record, playback, dub, undo and redo functions on two stereo loop pairs that can be configured in several ways.
Among the pedals innovations is the SYNC MULTI mode, which allows for the length of Loop 2 to be anywhere from one to six times the length of Loop 1. They can also be run out of sync or in series, which Pigtronix explains is well suited for verse/chorus song structures. You can also record separate instruments to separate loops vie Input Split mode.
Made in the USA, the Infinity has an AUX Loop output for sending looped audio to stage monitors, while an expression pedal jack lets you use an expression pedal to control Loop Volume. Other features include a MIDI input for syncing, USB access for transferring audio to and from the pedal, and a 24bit/48kHz HD recording engine.
The Pigtronix Infinity looper pedal is available now with a street price of $449. For more info, check out the Pigtronix website.
Pigtronix Infinity Looper Specs:
- 2 Stereo Loops with Sync
- Loop 2 Multiplier x1, x2, x3, x4, x6
- Series or Parallel Looping Modes
- 9 loop presets + 1 blank canvas
- 24bit / 48kHz recording
- Latency Free Looping
- Analog pass through of clean tone
- USB access to saved loops
- Supports upload of virtually ANY audio format via USB
- Input Split for recording separate instruments on each loop
- Remote switch for Dub UNDO / REDO (erase / replace) last overdub
- Supports 256 (or more) overdubs per loop
- Aux Loop Out for Drum Monitor
- Expression Pedal for Loop audio volume
- Midi Beat Clock Sync
- All commands are instantaneous
- 5 Stop Modes for flexible performance options
- 18VDC power supply included
- USB-A to microUSB cable included
- Chassis Size = 7.4? x 4.6? x 1.5?